Urban Stack Burger Lounge

Serves meat, veg options available. There is a vegan on shrooms burger and a couple ovo/lacto vegetarian ones (the southwestern pattie and the mushroom melt), but everything else if meat so be warned if you choose to eat here. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by sheepydoll
Tunasam
Tunasam

Pretty darn decent

Posted on 10 / 24 / 2015

Vegan on shrooms with a lettuce warp, add a southwest veggie patty, BAM! Very filling, very tasty.

Pros: Food, service
Cons: Not enough vegan options
sneakyfoxeh
sneakyfoxeh

great service but not for gluten free vegans

Posted on 10 / 04 / 2015

Only gluten free and vegan item on the menu is the farmhouse salad. It wasn't that great. included sour tomatoes, raw corn, raw green beans, lettuce and barely cooked beets. Not worth $10. Service was nice though. But honestly, it wouldn't be that hard to make a better salad or heck a vegan burger patty without wheat. Never going back.

Pros: None really
Cons: Lack of options
Blueschik2
Blueschik2

Great place!

Posted on 03 / 08 / 2015

I am vegan, but my husband is not, so I'm always looking for veg-friendly places that will give us both options. I'm happy to say that Urban Stack in Chattanooga was amazing! The vegan burger was messy but delicious. My husband was happy with his burger, and the staff there is outstanding! We will be back next time we're near Chattanooga.

daxamillion
daxamillion

Worth Giving a Shot

Posted on 03 / 06 / 2014

Both of the vegetarian/vegan burgers are pretty tasty, but the sides and salads are where its at... Try the farmhouse salad and the tomato-blueberry salad. Service is always awesome! Local food source too, which is always a plus.

Pros: Good service and vibe
vaieen
vaieen

OK

Posted on 09 / 02 / 2012

I had the vegan burger and it wasn't great but it wasn't BAD either. It got messy because it wasn't well kept together. Overall it was so-so.

Cons: limited vegan options
Danielled827
Danielled827

Matters how strict you are..

Posted on 02 / 26 / 2012

I am a strict vegan and asked them if they cook their vegan burger on the same grill as the meat. They said yes and did not offer to cook it with foil or anything. Their sides are tasty though! They have beets and a black-eyed-pea/cucumber salad. They try to use local ingredients and I appreciate that. I believe they also use friendlier meats.

sheepydoll
sheepydoll

Great food, great prices!

Posted on 12 / 16 / 2011

They offer a vegetarian and a vegan burger. I've had both and they are amazing!!!

Dear Owner and Manager of Urban Stack Burger Lounge: