Upland Brewing Company

Serves meat, veg options available. Brew pub. Menu has a few vegetarian choices including a seitan Philly cheese, black bean burger, seitan schnitzel. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

jessgrif
jessgrif

So tasty

Posted on 05 / 02 / 2015

The food is delicious but since you have to ask the server for current selections I'm gonna just give it 3 stars. I usually get the seitan tenderloin and ask for a vegan bun. I also usually take my own vegan mayonnaise (Just Mayo by Hampton Creek) since they don't offer any.

Updated from previous review on Thursday April 03, 2014

Pros: Very tasty
Cons: You need to ask the server
utilitarian
utilitarian

vegan unfriendly

Posted on 12 / 22 / 2011

despite having a menu filled with vegetarian items, including seitan, tofu, and a veggie burger the only vegan item they could provide was french fries and a limp salad.

Pros: lacto-ovo items
Cons: no vegan items
RReto
RReto

Not vegan friendly

Posted on 12 / 12 / 2011

Upland Brewery might be vegetarian-friendly but it's definitely not vegan-friendly. Tofu and seitan are breaded with egg and I think none of the courses on the menu are vegan. They did make me a vegan dish when I asked, but the tofu tasted weird. Good beer though!

Guest
Guest

Long time favorite

Posted on 06 / 27 / 2007

We eat here once or twice a week; lifetime "Mug Club" members. Besides awesome beers, they really offer a lot for us vegetarians. Nachos, Hummus plate, spinach/artichoke dip, fried green tomatoes (dedicated vegetarian fryer, by the way; does a bang up job on the brewery fries), black bean burgers with various fixin's, seitan philly cheese, tenderloin, schnitzel, country fried seitan, pasta dishes, veggie kabobs, usually one of the dinner specials is veggie....Great place! I would give 5 Happy Cows but can't because it's not veg-only.

Pros: plenty of options, delicious food, BEER!
Cons: sometimes slow, don't be in a hurry, don't go on game night

Dear Owner and Manager of Upland Brewing Company: