Raw vegan e-store with this being its Toronto pick-up location. Delivers throughout Canada and USA. Extensive catalog includes raw food preparation and cooking equipment, beauty products, raw food ingredients, superfoods, snacks, bulk, and more. more-less
754 Bathurst St (Trainers Fitness)
Toronto, Ontario M5S 2R6
416-617-3096

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Ken4057
vegan frog
vegan frog

Love the online store

Posted on 07 / 07 / 2014

I only order online and I love the selection that Upaya has. Dry mushrooms: check, organic hippy powders: check, raw food prep utensils: check. They seem to have it all, and all in one stop shop. I have ordered several times from Upaya and I have never been disappointed. Now, the website is not that user friendly but they sell amazing stuff that I cannot find in Vancouver. And, it's free shipping over $100 in Canada.

Pros: Huge selection, Organic products, Fast shipping
Cons: Website not user friendly
Ken4057
Ken4057

Great if you live in the area

Posted on 03 / 23 / 2013

I bought a spiralizer here for 20-25% cheaper than anywhere else. I followed the instructions on the website and called ahead to pick it up.

The building is a residence and is easy to miss. The woman who answered (the store's owner I presume) had the spiralizer ready and handed it over. Easy peasy!

Dear Owner and Manager of Upaya Naturals: