Raw vegan e-store with downtown Toronto pick-up location as well as Barrie pick-up location. Delivers throughout Canada and USA, with free shipping in Canada and reduced rates for USA - see website for details. Features an extensive catalogue that includes raw food preparation and cooking equipment, beauty products, raw food ingredients, superfoods, snacks, bulk, and many other healthy food and products. more-less

First Review by Ken4057
vegan frog
vegan frog

Love the online store

5 Posted on 07 / 07 / 2014

I only order online and I love the selection that Upaya has. Dry mushrooms: check, organic hippy powders: check, raw food prep utensils: check. They seem to have it all, and all in one stop shop. I have ordered several times from Upaya and I have never been disappointed. Now, the website is not that user friendly but they sell amazing stuff that I cannot find in Vancouver. And, it's free shipping over $100 in Canada.

Pros: Huge selection, Organic products, Fast shipping
Cons: Website not user friendly
Ken4057
Ken4057

Great if you live in the area

5 Posted on 03 / 23 / 2013

I bought a spiralizer here for 20-25% cheaper than anywhere else. I followed the instructions on the website and called ahead to pick it up.

The building is a residence and is easy to miss. The woman who answered (the store's owner I presume) had the spiralizer ready and handed it over. Easy peasy!

Dear Owner and Manager of Upaya Naturals:

Thank you for being a Premium FRIEND supporter.

There's another way to promote your business on HappyCow:

Advertise your large, custom banner on the Toronto page, or any other regional page.

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2012/05/21