Serves meat, veg options available. Soup cafe. Menu changes daily and always includes 2 vegan and 2 lacto-ovo vegetarian soups, clearly labelled on the menu, plus a selection of salads. Has gluten free bread. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Western, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by imogenmichel
imogenmichel
imogenmichel

Wonderful soup!

4 Posted on 11 / 16 / 2013

I came here for the first time to get a quick lunch on a busy day last week, and I love this place already! I had a sweet potato and coconut soup (out of a choice of three different vegan soups) with olive bread, and it was absolutely delicious! The staff couldn't have been more helpful, friendly and knowledgeable about the vegan options available, which were also clearly marked on the board. I'll be coming here a lot more often in future!

Pros: Wonderful vegan soups, Friendly, helpful staff, Great quality
Cons: Not 100% veg*n

Dear Owner and Manager of Union Of Genius: