Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint

Serves meat, veg options available. Franchise pizzeria. Has vegan Daiya cheese, and the whole wheat and gluten-free crusts are supposed to vegan suitable. Could build your own pizza. Vegans be sure to specify. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, American, Take-out, Non-veg

KonaDog
KonaDog

Good Vegan Pizza

4 Posted on 11 / 17 / 2012

They serve vegan pizza options- either build your own or choose the veggie deluxe option. The wheat crust is the only vegan option so please specify. The cheese is Daiya. Overall, I was very pleased with the taste as well as the knowledge of the staff and the good customer service.

Pros: Vegan Options , Several Locations , Kowledgeable Staff
Cons: No Vegan Sweets option
cari
cari

Careful if Vegan

1 Posted on 05 / 21 / 2012

So I have had a few vegan pizzas ordered by others from Uncle Maddio's. It was cheaper than melow mushroom and pretty good. So I am out by there the other day with my son at the park and I call in a Pizza order 1 large pizza with Dayia Vegan cheese. The girl asked what crust, I asked what ones are vegan (I forgot). She said they all are. I knew that wasn't right so I asked her to make sure. She gave me attitude and all of a sudden a guy was on the phone asking how he could help me. I say I just want to make sure I am getting vegan crust on my VEGAN pizza. He says the only vegan crust is wheat. I say great and he says it will be ready in 10 min. I got there in 8 min and paid. Then I sat there with my hungry, grumpy 3 year old for THIRTY MIN!!! I go up and ask what the hold up is and they said, "your pizza has been ready the whole time." Handed it to me and that was it. I took home a cold pizza like it had been sitting out forever bc the sauce was all hard. Needless to say we didn't eat it. If you do venture out there be sure you get wheat crust if you're vegan. I guess you get what you pay for. [edited, see TOS]

Pros: has dayia cheese
LBVegan
LBVegan

Good vegan pizza

3 Posted on 06 / 12 / 2011

Not nearly as good as Village Pizza, but good nonetheless. The pizza was just slightly soggy, but the toppings were really good.

Pros: Vegan, Filling
Cons: Pricey, Slightly bland

Dear Owner and Manager of Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint: