We went to this restaurant with my grandmother, who is very picky about the food she eats. She doesn't like any spicy food and is very finicky. Two staff members immediately toured her around the buffet explaining the ingredients and spiciness of each dish and guided her through the menu, also offering other options they could make. The staff was very helpful and attentive. There were so many different options for vegans, all of which was delicious. Everyone agreed they had a great meal. I strongly recommend this place.
I eat a lot of Indian food. It's my favorite type of food, and I could eat it everyday. Udupi is not only the best Indian Restaurant in Southern New Hampshire, it is literally the best Indian food I've had anywhere, and I travel a lot.
Everything is fresh and full of flavor, the staff is very friendly, and you get fresh Dosa made to order if you eat at the buffet.
There's plenty of Vegan options and the everything on the menu is vegetarian.
I can't recommend this place enough.Pros: Great Food, Friendly Staff, Plenty of Vegan Options
I randomly stumbled upon this restaurant one night and am very happy that I did! The food was fresh and delicious and the staff was super friendly and extremely helpful. Even before seating us, the waiter asked if we were vegan, which was a nice surprise. It was reasonably priced for such high quality food and great service. I'm looking forward to my next meal here.Pros: Vegan options, Helpful and friendly staff, Fresh and delicious food
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Nashua Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Udupi Indian Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1285 times since Jan 2013.