Udupi Bhavan

South Indian vegetarian cuisine. Dosas, uthapams, curries, South Indian Thali, rice dishes. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Catering, Take-out

First Review by nailina
jeanvabumy
jeanvabumy

Small hole in the wall with AMAZING food

4 Posted on 08 / 26 / 2011

Went there for a quick catch up dinner with a friend. Service was okay. Decor was eh. BUT THE FOOD! The food was outstanding. I grabbed a take out menu and plan to eat here as much as I can!

Pros: Food, Dosas, FOOD
Cons: Atmosphere, Hard to access parking lot, Service
nailina
nailina

I love their food-and they're vegan-friendly :)

5 Posted on 07 / 16 / 2011

I love Udupi Bhavan. I go there every time I'm in Lowell. They are a vegetarian Indian restaurant and the food is excellent. I became vegan this past year, and now whenever I go and ask if certain dishes have dairy, they are always willing to talk to the chefs and have it made without if possible.

Pros: vegetarian, vegan-friendly, great prices

Dear Owner and Manager of Udupi Bhavan: