Udipi Indian Restaurant

Vegetarian Indian restaurant serving South Indian food including crepes, curries, rice specialties, Indian bread, uthappam (pancake), dosa, dessert, and drinks. Ghee (butter) is used in some dishes - vegan to ask. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian
29210 Orchard Lake Rd (13 Mile)
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48334
248-626-6021

Open Mon-Thur 11:30am–9pm, Fri 11:30am–10:30pm, Sat 11:30am-10pm, Sun 12–9:30pm.

First Review by erbavore
booya
booya

love it

5 Posted on 07 / 30 / 2014

No frills, no ambiance, but great Indian food. They have always easily accommodated my vegan requests. I've dined in for the lunch buffet and carried. Always enjoyed both.

Keith_Thode
Keith_Thode

Not Impressed.

2 Posted on 04 / 21 / 2010

As a Vegan and a lover of Indian food, I have eaten in many Indian restaurants all over the U.S. and Canada. Maybe it's my taste, but I'm not impressed with the meals/buffet here. I've tried 4 times over the last few years.

erbavore
erbavore

Simple, yet devine south Indian Cuisine

5 Posted on 01 / 05 / 2008

I live in India half of the year. This food is as authentic as it comes. The taste is pretty good for being here in America. Very vegan friendly!

Warning: This is NOT North Indian food. The food in South India is VERY SIMPLE.
In the northern parts of India, when families go out to eat, they usually go for South Indian food because the taste is better. :)

Pros: price, authentic'ness, taste
Cons: don't expect to be wow'ed with service

Dear Owner and Manager of Udipi Indian Restaurant: