CLOSED: Udipi Cafe

A location in a chain of vegetarian restaurants. Features authentic vegetarian dishes from North and South India. Note that many items are served with dairy, so vegans must specify. SEPT 2014 REPORTED NOT HERE ANYMORE. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Buffet
2772 Cumberland Blvd
Smyrna, Georgia 30080
770-434-6263

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by wheedl
Steffilane
Steffilane

New name is Nirvana

Posted on 08 / 16 / 2014

I had a hard time finding the restaurant. They have changed their name from Udipi to Nirvana .

calamaestra
calamaestra

Hidden Gem!

Posted on 01 / 15 / 2014

I highly enjoyed my lunch at this little place. The staff was very friendly when directing me to vegan items on the buffet. Most of the buffet was vegan! It was also very reasonably priced. I will return.

wheedl
wheedl

Great Vegetarian Restaurant

Posted on 10 / 11 / 2013

I don't know why I have not been here before - maybe I forgot about it in the shadow of Swapna, one of my favorites. However, this place will be seeing a lot more of me because it is great! Had the bufet on Saturday - more vegetarian selections than Swapna, and every one was good. Besides the bufet, they brought fresh masala dosa to the table and had a mumbai chat corner set up where you could make your own. Food was a little more mildly spiced than Swapna, so I left with only a mild sweat and not heavy perspiration! The place was practically empty, so I hope more people discover this place. Open seating area with booths and tables to accomodate large parties.

Pros: Great food, Good selection, Not busy

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Udipi Cafe: