Indian vegetarian food. Confirmed re-opened, July 2010. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Indian, Buffet, Take-out
100 S Central Expressway 35 (Belt Line Rd)
Richardson, Texas 75080
972 497 2858

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by pagescats
daveoz
daveoz

Amazing Indian Food!

Posted on 11 / 15 / 2014

We have traveled to many cities and tried Indian food in many of them. We were more than pleasantly surprised at the quality of food, the amount of food and the amazing presentation of many of the dishes. We absolutely stuffed ourselves and the bill came to $25. What is even more amazing is the restaurant is impeccable with white table cloths and wonderful service.

pagescats
pagescats

Love this place!!

Posted on 01 / 28 / 2014

I only get to eat here when I visit my parents but we always eat here at least once. This restaurant is the best Indian food!! The service is wonderful, the staff is always knowledgeable about the ingredients, they offer options and are very attentive.

The food is presented beautifully. There are so many vegan options and they even tell you on the menu. I love that I can tell the waiter that I am vegan and if I accidentally order something not vegan they let me know.

I wish they would open a restaurant in Denver but until then I will visit every single time I come to Houston!

Pros: Excellent food, Fantastic value, Great portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Udipi Cafe: