Indian vegetarian food. Confirmed re-opened, July 2010. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Indian, Buffet, Take-out
100 S Central Expressway 35 (Belt Line Rd)
Richardson, Texas 75080
972 497 2858

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by pagescats
pagescats
pagescats

Love this place!!

5 Posted on 01 / 28 / 2014

I only get to eat here when I visit my parents but we always eat here at least once. This restaurant is the best Indian food!! The service is wonderful, the staff is always knowledgeable about the ingredients, they offer options and are very attentive.

The food is presented beautifully. There are so many vegan options and they even tell you on the menu. I love that I can tell the waiter that I am vegan and if I accidentally order something not vegan they let me know.

I wish they would open a restaurant in Denver but until then I will visit every single time I come to Houston!

Pros: Excellent food, Fantastic value, Great portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Udipi Cafe: