Two Mothers Foods

Serves meat, veg options available. Take-out only place offering some vegan food. Uses local produce as much as possible. Garbage free using stainless tins, mason jars and cloth napkins. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, American, International, Take-out only, Non-veg
1659 N Rt 59 (W Diehl Rd)
Naperville, Illinois
630-428-5878

Open Mon-Wed 9am-5pm, Thur-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 11am-3pm.

First Review by chayes
roblindsey
roblindsey

Great food-vegan except honey

4 Posted on 03 / 17 / 2014

I have eaten at 2 Mothers several times and each time I have loved what I ate. Very healthy food. They just announced they won't serve local cheese (which was only an option on their vegan pizza) so they are vegan except they do use honey in some drinks. Always ask in advance if you don't want honey. I have not seen them serve meat at all. It's a must try for vegans and non-vegans alike.

Pros: Warm atmosphere , Healthy food and smoothies, Gluten free options
Cons: Limited hours
KatePruiett
KatePruiett

you should eat here

4 Posted on 08 / 02 / 2013

This is how food should be- yummy food from nice people who care about how you fuel your body. I wish my work hours allowed me to go more often because this is a place I would like to support.

Pros: great food, nice people, nice website
Cons: limited hours
chayes
chayes

• non-vegetarian

Naperville's Best Kept Secret

4 Posted on 03 / 31 / 2012

Two Mothers has been a godsend to my family. We are lovers of food and have changed our diet to be gluten free. We make lots of yummy food at home but need a break every now and again. It's so nice to have a place we can go and eat food that is not only safe from a GF standpoint, but also is HEALTHY, LOCAL and DELICIOUS. Their values mimic my own and I love the freedom to stop in for a meal I can feel good about! If you haven't been yet, give them a try! The staff is lovely, and they will remember you! Try the "Black Bean Brownie" - YUM! Their soups are amazing as well! And, you can take them home - in waste-free Mason jars, that you just return when you go again! LOVE this place!

Pros: Healthy, Local, Delicious!

Dear Owner and Manager of Two Mothers Foods: