Twelve Mile Market

Small health food store offering organic produce from store owner's farm, plant starts and seeds, bulk staples, cruelty-free cleaning products, and other organic vegetarian & vegan foods. Its organic kitchen serves wraps, sandwiches, and fresh pressed fruit juices. more-less
645 SE 223rd Ave (SE Stark St)
Gresham, Oregon 97030
503-489-1412

First Review by peterh
peterh
peterh

From The Heart

5 Posted on 10 / 13 / 2012

I wasn't sure about visiting the store because it didn't have any reviews. However, I called to asked if they have sandwiches. The person on the other end of the phone said that normally they stop making sandwiches after 3pm. However it was slow today so he can still make the sandwiches.

I ordered the Champion sandwich and wrap. It was definitely value for money. It tasted great. I asked the person who made it. He said that they have a farm nearby and they used organic ingredients. He said, "We make food from the heart."

The best value in Portland, OR, good food and good for you. Ask for David.

Pros: Organic , Tasty, Value for money

Dear Owner and Manager of Twelve Mile Market: