Tuxedo Cat

Performance venue and cafe. Offers coffee, quick meals of veggie curries, and cakes including vegan ones. Feb 2014 moved from 199-200 North Terrace and prior to that operated as Pigeon Island Cafe. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Western, Australian, Indian

First Review by TomAnderson
TomAnderson
TomAnderson

Maybe it's good if you can find them open

3 Posted on 04 / 12 / 2013

This place is inside a big multifloor area. Walk in and towards the back and you can see a camper van (inside) dressed up as a food truck on the left. The cafe is on the right side. It looks really clean and set up for serving coffee or food.

Actually, I've been there a few times trying to find out when they are open. Every time, the people inside will tell me that it will be open later that day at 5 pm, or another time when I went there at night they told me it is open in the day.

I think this vegetarian cafe might be run as a secondary interest, opening when they have time. I really hope I can find them open. According to the locals, the cafe serves curry or other types of food.

Pros: Really clean
Cons: Can't find them open, Small cafe

Dear Owner and Manager of Tuxedo Cat: