Chain frozen yogurt shop. Offers a soybean flavor. Ask about the sorbet, as some might be vegan suitable and some not. more-less

First Review by Posi Britt
Petesternz
Petesternz

Delicious

5 Posted on 04 / 12 / 2014

This is a great little chain, and provides a delicious soft serve my kids adore. It is extra nice because most yogurt chains do not provide a vegan option, but this one does, and its well worth trying. I enjoy the mocha, the peanut butter, and havent had one i really disliked. Lots of vegan toppings too, incl. oreo pieces.

Annabel09
Annabel09

Lots of options!

4 Posted on 03 / 18 / 2014

I came here a few months ago and left fairly impressed with what I was able to make in their little fro-yo toppings bar. They had 3 types of vegan soft-serve to choose from and many of the toppings were vegan-friendly as well (lots of fruit and candies that happen to be vegan).
It isn't the cheapest but, what can I say, nothing beats a good ol' sundae bar.

Pros: Selection, Service, Cleanliness
Cons: Price
Posi Britt
Posi Britt

A nice soft serve option for vegans

5 Posted on 12 / 22 / 2013

I really like this place. It usually has at least one soy flavour on tap at all times and usually also a sorbet that is awesome. Recently for the winter months I noticed they are not using all of their machines so the flavours available have been cut in half. That bums me out because vegans already have limited options for flavours here as it is and now there are even less. I do find that this location specifically has the best flavours most days. I really like the Soy Latte flavour but also wish they had more soy flavours available and changed them more often. Especially because everyone raves about the peanut butter and I hate that flavour. Most of the toppings aren't vegan but there are a few things and the dark chocolate syrup definitely is! Be sure to check their facebook page for updated flavours at the numerous Edmonton locations.

Pros: Vegan soft serve thats healthy-ish, Pay by weight, Soy flavours that taste like ice cream
Cons: Not as many flavour selections for vegan, Serves dairy, Half of machines down for winter

Dear Owner and Manager of Tutti Frutti: