Tuscan Pizza

Serves meat, veg options available. Franchise pizzeria. Has Daiya vegan cheese available and will make any pizza with vegan cheese, or create your own pizza. The sorbet is vegan suitable. Gluten-free options. Formerly Red Brick Pizza. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

TheresaTouhey
TheresaTouhey

Daiya Cheese Available

4 Posted on 06 / 22 / 2014

The pizzas are on t jg en smaller side but the good news is that they load on the toppings. I love that they have Kalamata olives. The salads are big...get a small and split it with someone. Lots of options for vegans.

Pros: Olives, Daiya Cheese, Thin Crust
Cons: TVs
clunkygirl
clunkygirl

Tasty but tiny

3 Posted on 12 / 06 / 2012

First of all, this location is now called Tuscan Pizza as of 11/2012. I had been very excited to try this out as it's near my home and I love to give business to those who go the extra mile and offer vegan options (esp cheese!). I got the small Margherita pizza, I'd heard about the sizes but I was not prepared for how truly small this pizza was for $8. The crust is very thin, crisp, and the toppings were all fresh. The flavor was pretty darn good but I can't say it's worth the price really. I would have given this 4 1/2 starts but again, the serving size is not proportionate to the cost. I will try a larger version to see if it seems reasonable as it is really close and I would like to keep the veganism coming.

Pros: Fresh, vegan cheese, crispy
Cons: Expensive, Small portion

Dear Owner and Manager of Tuscan Pizza: