Tunies Super Save Nutrition...

Stocks some vegetarian and organic items, frozen and refridgerated food, as well as non-veg products. All organic produce section. more-less

First Review by thrash632
LorinBoca
LorinBoca

TAKE THE TIME TO DO TUNIE'S

5 Posted on 06 / 06 / 2012

Tunie's is my favorite health food store. I travel 15 minutes each way from Boca Raton to Coral Springs to make sure I go to Tunie's. Their produce is wonderul, their staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The prices are good too. I shopped at Whole Foods a few times and felt like I was taken every time I walked in that store but when I go to Tunie's I'm treated like a valuable customer. They also have a complimentary Nutritionish on board that is awesome...LOVE MY TUNIES!!!

Pros: FRESH PRODUCE, KNOWLEDGEALBE STAFF, FAMILY FRIENDS
Cons: NONE
thrash632
thrash632

Great store for vegans

5 Posted on 08 / 02 / 2011

I am very fortunate to live 5 mins from Tunies. They have a wide selection of vegan food (frozen Tofurkey pizzas, vegan buffalo wings, all sorts of vegan cheeses, etc). They also just recently added a whole section of organic produce. They have everything and more a vegan can get at Whole Foods, and for much cheaper! I wish every supermarket was like Tunies.

Pros: very vegan friendly, affordable

Dear Owner and Manager of Tunies Super Save Nutrition Center: