Tumbleweeds Bookstore and Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. A little indie bookstore and cafe focusing on local and sustainable food, as well as local artists and writers. Makes vegetarian options available, and staff is knowledgeable. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Non-veg
501 Scott St W
Gardiner, Montana 59030
406-848-2225

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by IBeeJen
IBeeJen
IBeeJen

One of my favorite places in the US

4 Posted on 07 / 05 / 2011

Every time I return to the Yellowstone area, Tumbleweed is one of my first destinations. I love the atmosphere of this place and the staff and owner are all wonderful, accomodating people.
The food is always fresh, nutritious and wonderful. From homemade soups to wraps and sandwiches, I've never had a bad meal or bad service here. To top it off they have great coffee, work from local artists and writers, used and new books, wifi and good hearts.

Pros: Food, Eco-friendly, Compassionate
Cons: On the other side of the country from me

Dear Owner and Manager of Tumbleweeds Bookstore and Cafe: