Serves meat, veg options available. Predominately meat menu, though tofu is available in many dishes, and dishes with egg can be made without upon request. Complimentary hot tea. Casual atmosphere, fast food. Has a drive thru. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg
6254 E 37th ST N180 (Woodlawn)
Wichita, Kansas 67220
316-425-3866

Open Mon-Sat 10:30am-9pm, closed Sun.

First Review by ochibawolf
d46j0l72
d46j0l72

It's OK.

1 Posted on 05 / 05 / 2013

The menu is underwhelming and there's not much to eat for vegetarians/vegans. The portions are mostly rice, and only just enough that I wasn't still hungry. After that, the flavor is mediocre. A grocery store teriyaki sauce is at least as good as the sauces here. Probably won't visit again as there are much better options around for the same price.

Pros: friendly staff
Cons: underwhelming menu, bland flavor
Kimberly10jason
Kimberly10jason

Excellent Food

4 Posted on 11 / 22 / 2012

I drive across town to eat at this place. It's considered fast food but has healthy options. The food I always get are Tofu Salad Rolls & Tofu Teriyaki (which comes w/a salad). They have a lot of veg options & complimentary green tea! Great place to eat & I highly recommend it.

Pros: Food, Drinks, Quick
Cons: Location is a bit out there
Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Blah

1 Posted on 01 / 27 / 2011

I went here excited from the last review (2009) here. Disappointing! The staff are very friendly and I asked her what on the menu was vegan, she said only one dish was and that I could add tofu to it. I got it, got back to my dad's house, opened the bag up and ......blah. I had 3 pieces of tofu (it was the veggie bowl), white rice, cabbage, and carrots. BORING! There was no flavor. I wouldn't recommend this place to any vegan/veg. Not worth the 8.60 I spent.

Pros: Friendly staff
Cons: boring food, overpriced, more vegan options

ochibawolf
ochibawolf

THe best FAST asian in town!

4 Posted on 08 / 26 / 2009

The staff here is so nice and willing to help vegans/vegetarians with anything on the menu! They know exactly what's in their food(fish sauce, egg, etc) and has no problem fixing a dish to suite your diet! The decor is very modern, and just a pleasant dinning experience! I've recently chatted with the owner of the restaurant and they said they soon will offer more for vegans/vegetarians and also have a brown rice option. Definitely worth a stop in. I did ask, none of the boba teas are vegan(yet), as they all have milk in them, BUT you can order a thai ice tea w/o the milk and it's very tasty. What are you waiting for? Go order some food from Tsunami Teriyaki!! Expect more from them for us veggies soon!

Pros: Free hot hot!, VERY friendly staff, Drive thru
Cons: none of the boba teas are vegan, only meat filled spring rolls, fish sauce in some dishes

Dear Owner and Manager of Tsunami Teriyaki: