Vegetarian restaurant. Also shop selling some food products. Lunch 12.00-14.30 Closed first week of new year and summer holiday. Address in Japanese: 東京都新宿区弁天町143-5. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Japanese
143-5 Benten-cho, Shinjuku-ku (Ushigome Yanagicho Station on the Oedo subway line)
Tokyo, Japan
03-32032093

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by shanery
shanery
shanery

Nice!

Posted on 07 / 08 / 2014

I was here on the weekend. Unfortunately I arrived too late to try a vegan pizza (they stop taking orders at 10pm). I had the burger which was delicious. The soup and salad I had were fine. The portions were small, especially given the price. I hope to be back at some point to try one of the pizzas, which look great.

The name in the title is wrong. It should be "Buona Tubu Tubu".

• shanery shanery

This review should be for a the restaurant going by the same name at a different location.

Dear Owner and Manager of Tsubu Tsubu Cafe: