Serves meat, veg options available. Menu includes vegan dishes including vegan egg rolls, mockmeats, tofu, and veggies. Will make vegan upon request from non-veg menu. Now with an all vegan dinner buffet on Thursdays 5:30pm-8:30pm. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
607A S Broadway (Table Mesa Shopping Ctr)
Boulder, Colorado 80305
303-494-6228

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by junebug21r
HappyCowKeown
HappyCowKeown

Vegan buffet on Thurs!

Posted on 01 / 06 / 2014

An inexpensive, flavorful vegan choice for Thursday nights. This is a great choice for the vegan family - the buffet more than satisfies all our appetites. I agree that the faux-shrimp is not very good. However, the bok Choy in garlic sauce is delicious as is the 'beef' with broccoli. I love that they always provide brown rice as a choice too.

Pros: Very vegan friendly , great buffet on Thursdays
Cons: faux shrimp best avoided!
Troktagon
Troktagon

Decent veggie buffet

Posted on 06 / 23 / 2013

Thursday night buffet is all vegan. We tried it when I was craving some Chinese food. Most was pretty decent, but the fake shrimp were bad. The vegan buffet was a bit pricier than other Chinese buffets.

Pros: Vegan buffet
bhowerter
bhowerter

Sesame Soy Beef

Posted on 04 / 17 / 2010

Very yummy. It was $9.95, with a choice of brown, steamed, or fried rice. There is a good sized vegan section on the menu. And they're advertising Thursday night vegan buffets, from 5:30 to 8:30 PM.

Pros: excellent food, attentive staff

Munchi-chi
Munchi-chi

Vegan Buffet every Thursday!

Posted on 10 / 23 / 2009

Yes, that's right! Every Thursday from now on they are having a vegan buffet. Last night was the best. Lots to choose from including vegan soy ham, vegan duck, vegan beef. Sesame tofu is so yummy and veggie lo main too. Daily they have a large vegan menu. It's typical Chinese food, only vegan!

junebug21r
junebug21r

Excellent

Posted on 03 / 12 / 2009

There are a lot of vegan options. There are the usual Buddha's delight, vegetable, and tofu entrees plus a vegan chicken and vegan beef menu. I tried the soy 'beef' with black bean sauce and it was delicious. Another plus was that they were donating 5% to vegfest on the night I went.

Pros: many vegan options, great taste, good service
Cons: far from home
Guest
Guest

Yummm!

Posted on 01 / 08 / 2007

I was in Boulder a couple of weeks ago, visiting from Florida and I ended up going here for lunch twice! The Sesame "chicken" was the absolute best Chinese food I've ever had- I'm craving some right now! If you go for lunch you get a lot of food- your entree with rice, a spring roll, orange slice, and tea. All of that was under $7. I also tried my boyfriend's food- the Garlic "chicken," which was also good, but I liked the Sesame better. The Mongolian "chicken" was salty, not sweet like the other two, but still good.

Pros: Awesome deal, SESAME "CHICKEN"
Cons: not a location near me

Dear Owner and Manager of Tsing Tao: