Tsai Siang Geng

Little healthy food vegetarian restaurant. Varied and simplified menu (in Chinese) includes hot rice bowls, noodles, and hot pots. Many items made in-house, including dumplings (good in hot and sour soup) and red chili pepper sauce. Has a retail section. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Taiwanese

Chia
Chia

Delicious food cozy atmosphere

5 Posted on 09 / 09 / 2012

Was here on a past trip to Taipei, and here's my review for happycow. It's located very close to Shida University, on the same road 1 minute walk away.

The space is bright and relaxed. Concise yet varied menu. Hot rice meals, hot pots, noodle, and their specialty dumpling available sometimes. We were fortunate to have eaten there on a night the dumplings were available, and they were served in a bowl of sweet and sour soup - absolutely delicious. I got the Korean bibimbop bowl, my friend got a basil sesame ginger rice bowl, another friend got a hot pot, and my husband ordered a plate of stir fried rice noodle. Everything was yummy.

Recommended when in the area.

Dear Owner and Manager of Tsai Siang Geng: