Located inside Eugene Family YMCA and is open to the public. Offers plant-based and gluten-free cooked and raw food dishes. Park on street or inside YMCA lot. Previously on Chambers St. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, International, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by RaymondJenkins
rawluvlady
rawluvlady
  • raw

Great place for raw and cooked vegan food

Posted on 07 / 18 / 2014

I have eaten here on a few occasions and their food was always delicious and reasonably priced. Plus since they offer both cooked and raw food, I have a place to take my friends who are not raw.

I would definitely recommend this place. The owners are very friendly, knowledgeable, and have creative, good tasting meals.

Pros: Great food, Good prices, Very friendly owners
Cons: Not 100% organic
MarkUser
MarkUser

Awesome, lots of love at this place!

Posted on 01 / 13 / 2014

Awesome, unique food, amazingly fast service, love the menu book with giant pictures so you can see exactly what you're getting. Dig the new location in the YMCA, much easier to get to. Can't say enough good things about this place really, just go and see for yourself!

Pros: food, service, price
Cons: none really
RaymondJenkins
RaymondJenkins

Surprisingly Good Food.

Posted on 05 / 20 / 2013

So I was looking for a place to grab something to take to an outing and thought I would try this new food cart. The owner(?) helped me pick something that would be able to last for a few hours during our outing. She was very helpful and friendly. The food was excellent and not too expensive. My only real concern for this cart is its location. 7th and Chambers is not the hot bed for Vegan walk-ins. Plus their sign is a little bit small. I would definitely recommend this cart since the food is delicious. Will be trying more of the menu soon.

Pros: Food, Service, Price
Cons: Location, Small sign

Dear Owner and Manager of TruVeg: