Organic cosmetics, health products and herbs, supplements, health classes and herbal consultation. more-less
18001 Bothell-Everett Hwy Ste L
Bothell, Washington 98012
425-415-8410

Open Mon & Sat 10am-5pm, Tue-Fri 10am-7pm, closed Sun.

First Review by thoor_ballylee
thoor_ballylee
thoor_ballylee

Little Health Store

3 Posted on 01 / 27 / 2011

Alright little store, not a whole of of vegan options here but lots of weird, healthy stuff available and lots of vegetarain options. Lots of natural supplies and medicines. I used to live right across the street from this store but rarely went in because the prices were so high on the few vegan items they had, I understand that they are a small store and have to charge these prices but I didn't like the place enough to pay nearly double what I could pay at Central Market right up the road or even Whole Foods which I work right next to. If you are in the area stop by, especially if you're looking for natural medicines but for vegan foods, you're not missing much and unless you want some raw milk or something you could just give this place a pass.

Pros: lots of natural medicines
Cons: small, few vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of TruHealth: