Organic community market selling fresh vegetables, natural foods, and products. more-less
6034 N Broadway St
Chicago, Illinois 60660
773-465-6400

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by friedokra
msteele0327
msteele0327

Love it!

Posted on 06 / 09 / 2011

This is where I come to purchase most of my vegan essentials and personal care items. Great staff!

Pros: Staff, Options
Cons: Prices
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Good Juices, Small store.

Posted on 07 / 22 / 2009

I happened to find this place when I was bike riding; the juice bar sign in front of the building was calling me. My friend and I ordered juices and we both really liked them. I decided to check out the rest of the store, but I felt it had a small selection. It's great if you live near it, but I wouldn't drive from the loop to go there.

I do agree with the last reviewer, they have a large tea selection - too bad I don't like tea.

AnnaMaus
AnnaMaus

A welcome addition!

Posted on 12 / 02 / 2008

Try the rainbow chard- grown on the roof- it's quite sweet.

There are always pleasant surprises in the produce section, although by early evening it's pretty picked over. Nice selection of greens generally, as well as reliably stocked canned goods section. Reasonable deals on canned goods can be found.

What's special here? Enormous tea selection. Fresh nut butters. Vegan frozen treats.

Tofu, seitan, tempeh, nuts and nutritional yeast are quite expensive here. They carry Soul Veg sandwiches, meals and snacks. Snack selection is good, but pricey. They have vegan jerky, too!

The staff is always very helpful.

Pros: Open until 8pm, Reliably stocked, Can be great in a pinch
Cons: Staples are expensive, Gets picked over fast

friedokra
friedokra

Favorite Weekend/Day Off Stop

Posted on 01 / 01 / 2008

I love the staff and selection at True Nature Foods, honestly, my weekly trip to True Nature Foods is probably one of the highlights of my week!

Dear Owner and Manager of True Nature Foods: