Broadway (Uncle Sam's Atrium, between 3rd St and 4th St)
Troy, New York 12180
518-692-7312

Open Sat 9am-1pm.

First Review by SubatomicRose
MichelCleark
MichelCleark

Wonderful Place..

4 Posted on 10 / 17 / 2012

It is a wonderful place. I like their service and food what they serve to all customers. They are really caring towards the customers and always welcome us with a sweet smile.I must recommend this place for shop to all my friends and other people as well. Also, visit here for more information.http://www.thertastore.com/Kitchen_Cabinets_s/1423.htm

soysass
soysass
  • raw

Getting the Greens

4 Posted on 05 / 17 / 2009

Lovely place, always so enjoyable seeing caring consumers walking around with their reusable bags! Wide selection of fresh vegetables during the summertime, a little more sparse during the winter( just about only root veggies) means you have to get creative if you depend on the market as I do for my homemade meals! The vegetables can be a little pricey(especially for poor college students :P), but if you buy during the right time in the season you can get a great deal! Wonderful atmosphere and an overall friendly community that offers not only produce but several kiosks with homemade items(socks,soaps,syrups) and baked goods! (including a quaint little vegan stall that I am hypnotically lured to every time, I never stand a chance of resisting D:) I'll tell you, I am always a bit disturbed that the rooster(rumored to be named Achilles) who comes along with his farmers seems to face the meat stalls! There are more meat and dairy stalls than I would prefer. They seem to almost equal the number of veggie stands! It's actually at the Riverfront Park during May-October, and in the Atrium from October-May.

SubatomicRose
SubatomicRose

Apples and Potatoes?

5 Posted on 02 / 11 / 2008

I enjoyed the numerous friendly vendors, at least three selling apples, but was disappointed to find mostly meat-selling: three vendors with beef, two with sheep, one elk, many with pig. There were two bread vendors. Not a good time of year for greens or veggies (except for potatoes and carrots).

Dear Owner and Manager of Troy Farmers Market: