Tropical Smoothie Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Franchise chain cafe offering sandwiches, wraps, salads, and smoothies. Items containing chicken can be made with Beyond Meat vegan chicken. Open daily. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg
12007 Maumelle Blvd
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72113
501-851-9555

First Review by PurpleSocialist
Ambuxuxuxu
Ambuxuxuxu

not the smoothie I hoped for...

Posted on 08 / 06 / 2014

Their smoothies are water-based with a bunch of ice. We got the green smoothie with kale, spinach, pineapple and banana without sugar or mango. They came in giant styrofoam cups. They tasted okay but we're very watered down. I wouldn't recommend their smoothies for vegans or health-conscious people.

PurpleSocialist
PurpleSocialist

Easy to veganize here

Posted on 08 / 30 / 2013

This is not the only Tropical Smoothie in the central Arkansas area. A simple search on Google Maps or the Tropical Smoothie website will reveal that.

Central Arkansas is not a vegan paradise by any stretch of the imagination. It's challenging to find good vegetarian options, let alone vegan options.

Tropical Smoothie has wraps and salads that can be veganized, and many of their smoothies are already vegan.
Tropical Smoothie offers Beyond Meat, a vegan replication of chicken flesh. To me, Beyond Meat didn't taste like much or add much to my wrap, but I wanted to try it. If you're vegan, Tropical Smoothie can be a good place to come for a quick lunch or maybe even dinner.

Dear Owner and Manager of Tropical Smoothie Cafe: