Tropical Smoothie Cafe - N ...

Serves meat, veg options available. Franchise chain cafe offering sandwiches, wraps, salads, and smoothies. Items containing chicken can be made with Beyond Meat vegan chicken. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg
2832 N Power Rd
Mesa, Arizona 85215
480-985-8767

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Tigra220
Tigra220
Tigra220

Beyond Meat options!

Posted on 08 / 10 / 2013

Thanks to a Happy Cow Facebook post, I discovered this place. So far, I've tried the Jamaican Jerk and Thai wraps. Simply ask them for Beyond Meat instead of flesh. They are quite tasty and filling. The Jerk wasn't as spicy as I'm accustomed to, which may be a plus for most consumers. They offer original Baked Lays as a side, (they have other chips, but the others weren't vegan). I haven't tried their smoothies yet. There are salads too for those who prefer to cut the carbs.

The cafe is cute and clean. Great place for lunch or a light dinner.

Pros: Beyond Meat as a meat substitute, clean, bright, spacious; easy to find, ample parking

Dear Owner and Manager of Tropical Smoothie Cafe - N Power: