A vegan coffee shop and bakery. Sources locally. Uses fair trade ingredients. Serves soup, wraps and salads, along with a variety of baked goods. Uses locally roasted coffee and makes own chocolate sauce and flavor syrups. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Organic, Bakery
14056 US Rt 11 (/Inside Green Thyme)
Adams Center, New York 13606

AmandasAmigos
AmandasAmigos

Amazing Food and Selection

Posted on 01 / 18 / 2015

I came here with my husband in the way to Syracuse. There are no veg restaurants in Watertown besides the Mustard Seed Cafe(which I also love) but they have mostly soup or cookies. I''m really glad we gave this place a try. It's inside the Thyme Health Food store, a little outside Watertown but they had so many choices. We had the lentil Chili and I got an amazing coffee a vegan white chocolate mocha which I insist is better than Starbucks. We also had the best vegan pizza I think I've ever had. The price was also unbelievable. They should charge more for great homemade food. The owner is very friendly. If you get a chance, go here. Also they are open more than just Saturdays, she makes food during the week also.
Yay!

Pros: Delicous , Affordable , Amazing vegan food
Cons: A little far from town, Organization, Don't deliver! Lol
Judy1946
Judy1946

Excellent!!

Posted on 10 / 03 / 2012

Everything I have purchased from Trio has been very delicous. The produce they use for their soups and wraps is fresh and when posible local and organic. The baked goods are also fresh, organic ingrediants. The coffee drinks are made with localy roasted beans.

Pros: exellent food, healthy cuisine, friendly staff
Cons: only open Saturdays

Dear Owner and Manager of Trio Coffee Shop: