Vegetarian restaurant with salad, buffet and juice bars. Raw options. Pastries are available. Also is a creative family center. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Macrobiotic, Raw, Juice bar, Salad bar, Buffet, Take-out
Olesya Honchara Street 15/3 (Stritenska Street)
Kiev, Ukraine

CameronVegan
CameronVegan

Lovely restaurant

Posted on 03 / 22 / 2014

A Ukrainian friend brought me to this restaurant because I was feeling so desperate for healthy vegan food. What a beautiful place. It was quiet on the Sunday afternoon we visited. We ordered lots of dishes but loved the vegetable rolls and parsnip soup best. The chocolate cake was also delicious. The organic wine was some of the best I'd ever had. A great place to enjoy a leisurely lunch of dinner.

Pros: Decor, Food, Service
Yaroslaw
Yaroslaw

Perfect vegan food, atmosphere and personnel

Posted on 05 / 13 / 2013

I have just visited this place today and I am so glad, that there is such a romantic place for vegans and raw food lovers to have a good time, while eating perfect organic food.
The waiter was polite, food was tasty, and the design of the place was great.

Totally recommended!

Pros: Tasty, artistic, fresh organic food, Situated in the historical part of town, Very polite personnel
Cons: Everything is great
JuliaKhomenko
JuliaKhomenko
  • non-vegetarian

Pleasant time and healthy food

Posted on 05 / 13 / 2013

I was in this restaurant several times, the last one was in spring. The restaurant is vegeterian, though i am not kind of such person but was interested to try it. As for the restaurant and its atmosphere, i should say it is charming and soothing. The interier is not overloaded with different unnecessary trifles. The decoration rather depends on season and looks cute( i was in autumn and in spring). The music is carefully chosen and helps you to relax. Service is excellent and quick. Waiters are attentive and always can advise you about the dishes. Food is very tasty and nourishing. I ate a salad (the so called in Ukraine vinigret) and pumpkin and gorgonzola rizotto, and for the last chocolate cake. Everything was very very delicious. After my visiting I always advise friends to try vegeterian cuisine and visit this beautiful place

stegh
stegh

Delicious Surprise

Posted on 05 / 12 / 2013

We stopped here one day for fruit smoothies (a little too much lemon for my taste, but still! Fruit smoothie!) and came back the next day with a giant gang of friends for dinner (15+). Service was friendly, quick, and clear (everyone got what they ordered, and no one got anything they didn't). Raw soups and appetizers were tasty and fresh, cooked dishes were flavorful and healthy. We left perfectly content and will return.

Pros: Fresh, Tasty, Varied
Cons: Small portions
darix66
darix66

Healthy food, relaxing atmosphere and good prices

Posted on 04 / 25 / 2013

I knew about this restaurant during Christmas exhibition on last December in Kiev.
So I decided to go to eat there to try some vegetarian dishes. Atmosphere was very relaxing and service was good and quite fast. I liked very much food as borsh (typical ukrainian dish) and some types of bakery inside with eggplant and vegetables. I was surprised about the taste (very good) of raw cakes. Also drinks are good and coffee too. This restaurant is for people who want to try raw and vegetarian foods even if they are not vegetarians!!!
You can find English and Russian menu and last but not least it's cheap restaurant!

Flying Vegman
Flying Vegman

Scrumptious & Stylish

Posted on 12 / 06 / 2012

This beautiful little restaurant has only recently opened and offers a delightfyl range of veg/vegan dishes. I had e.g. the vegetable rolls, very recommendable: a bit like parsnip sushi. The interior design is gorgeous and all is very clean and stylish. Staff is very friendly and as the credit card payment didn't work out, I could even pay in €! Will come back!

• FlyingVegwoman FlyingVegwoman

Sounds wonderful & will definitely check it out! Thanks :)

Dear Owner and Manager of Tri: