Serves meat, veg options available. Local, organic food with gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian choices. Everything made fresh. Organic espresso bar. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg
1330 W Bagley Rd Unit 1
Berea, Ohio 44017
440-973-4277

Open Mon-Thur 10:30am-8pm, Fri 10:30am-9pm, Sat 9a,-9pm, Sun 10am-8pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Dr. Z.

Great Place

4 Posted on 07 / 25 / 2014

Nice little cafe, server was extremely friendly and good. I am gluten free vegan and went there with a health conscious meat eater and two others that eat anything. There were ample choices for all of us to choose from and we were also each very pleased with our meals. It is a little expensive ($12 for my black bean burger)but you do get a lot of good quality food freshly made per order so I feel it is worth it. Also the meat they do serve has been consciously raised as humanely as possible and I feel that is worth supporting.

Pros: Great menu with variety, Great service, Love the name!

I will return!

4 Posted on 01 / 04 / 2014

Our server was friendly and knowledgeable. I had the black bean chimichango. It was very tasty, and great with the smooth mango salsa. My friend enjoyed the protein wrap. The sweet potato fries were yummy! I bought a coupon through Amazon local. There were several other options on the menu that I want to try. I think the prices are reasonable for the quality of the food.

Pros: excellent food and presentation, friendly servers
Cons: no vestibule so cold draft near the door

Super food for the ultra hungry

4 Posted on 06 / 04 / 2013

Stopped here on a road trip. It was well off I-80, but well worth the detour. Food was exceptional. Those have got to be the biggest veggie burgers I have ever seen. And boy were they good. Meat lovers would be jealous. My daughter spent thirty minutes eating hers. Great selection and can't wait to get back there. The menu is pretty extensive. You'll wish you had more time to come back and try it all. By the way, try those cookies. They are out of this world.

Pros: Huge portions, Extensive menu, Quick service

Wonderful food!

4 Posted on 07 / 16 / 2012

Have been here several times, good food each time. I personally stay away from meat, however their meats are free range, so I wouldn't feel terrible eating say, chicken, from here. The only issue is that the food is pricey...the quality is great, however don't expect a cheap meal!

Pros: healthy food, vegan, veg, etc appropriate, great quality
Cons: pricey, small space

Awesome

4 Posted on 12 / 01 / 2011

Absolutely loved this place. The workers are super friendly and the atmosphere is very relaxed . Most importantly the food is amazing, Ive never had something there i did not love.

Pros: delicious, relaxed
Cons: waiting

Not impressed at all

2 Posted on 04 / 23 / 2011

Service was great, food was just O. K. However, it was only my item that just didn't appeal to me. My family did enjoy their sandwiches.  Pricing was listed as "moderate", but it was actually "high". I've been to several vegan friendly places, and pricing is usually in line, but this place was just outrageous. I had something called "Shana's favorite-veggie sausage, rice cheese, caramelized onions, avocado". I asked if they could make it vegan, and received a oat burger, slice of rice cheese, no onions, and a sliver of avocado on 2 slices of Jewish rye bread, lightly toasted, w/home fries. The cost? $9.00  As for the desserts? 1 large chocolate, $2.95, and 1 lemon scone $3.95.  Not impressed at all.

Pros: Organic , Eco-friendly , Parking
Cons: Pricey, Limited toppings, cramped dining area

Righteous and tasty

4 Posted on 08 / 21 / 2010

Real good food - recycled materials used in building the place, awesome variety of healthy and often organic ingredients, raw options, and a good variety of delicious foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Vegan and raw cookies, baked and raw goodies, coffee, herbal teas and wonderful soups. Fully deserving of vegetarian / vegan / raw foodist patronage and support.

Pros: good food, lots of vegetarian options, inexpensive
Cons: some fish / chicken options

Dear Owner and Manager of Treehuggers Cafe: