Wonderful retreat a-top a mountain in central Panama. Located inside a national park and 'cloud' forest with many hiking trails, streams, waterfalls and amazing wildlife. We hiked everyday and ate some of the best freshest vegan food ever. They give a whole new meaning to 'fresh' food & natural living. Best to be clear about any side trips (where and when) you would like to take advantage of ahead of time with Joe, so you can be sure to get them in, as often arrangements need to be made. We were not such good planners, but still really enjoyed just being in Cerro Azul (the mountain retreat). Super lovely warm hosts. Great vacation for outdoor enthusiasts who want to eat really well and not cook! That was us.Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, fantastic forest
We stayed at this wonderful mountainous retreat with Joe Meadows. They made excellent food made with fresh wholesome vegan ingredients. A Honeymooners delight!Pros: tasty food, comfortable beds, friendly staff
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Cerro Azul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Treehouse Vegan Retreat closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1068 times since Jan 2013.