An all vegan bakery. Sells cookies, cheesecake, pies, cupcakes and more. Takes custom cake and cupcake orders also. more-less
1348 W Roosevelt St (N 15th Ave)
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
480-560-5233

Open Tue-Sat 10am-6pm, Sun 10am-2pm, closed Mon.

First Review by Jennilyn329
Tigra220
Tigra220

Innovative Baked Creations

5 Posted on 04 / 30 / 2014

I've been here a couple of times now; wanted to try several things. The cupcakes are moist and yummy (LOVE the icing!). I love her flavorful creations (salted caramel, raspberry lemon, etc) I tried an Apple Pie cupcake the day before she debuted them and it was AMAZING! Seriously, it was ridiculously good. And I love that you can get a vegan cupcake for @ $2, instead of $4-5, like some places.

Friendly workers (may have been the owner?), good hours. Nice sized parking lot. Small inside, with limited seating.

Pros: awesome baked goods, plenty of parking, nice, friendly employee/owner
SueInNY
SueInNY

The most AWESOME Bakery Ever!

5 Posted on 05 / 09 / 2013

This bakery has the most incredible tasting cupcakes and brownies I've ever had. The quality of the ingredients is top notch. No skimping on anything here. Flavor combinations are amazing. Cake is moist and delicious. The brownies are rich and chocolatey, with a moist center and crunchy top layer. Even the day old cupcakes are just amazing, cake is a bit less fluffy and moist but still delicious.

Staff is very friendly and helpful.

I will be returning to this bakery often. You will not be disappointed in a trip to The Treehouse Bakery.

Pros: Flavor, Quality, Price
nsweeney
nsweeney

Great cupcakes

5 Posted on 03 / 29 / 2013

Treehouse Bakery is a very nice little bakery with great cupcakes, poptarts, cookies... All vegan and very tasty. Also the prices are the best I have found in town. They are becoming one of my favorite bakeries.

Pros: Good value, Friendly staff, Good parking
veganinvegas
veganinvegas

Worth the drive

5 Posted on 12 / 31 / 2012

Drove down from Las Vegas for a family function. I basically bought out everything that was on display since we have no vegan bakery stores in LV :) 6 different flavored cupcakes (choc/raspberry was out of this world), 2 different "day-olds", blueberry/cranberry scones. No pies :( Didn't try the poptarts since I'm allergic to strawberry. ALL WERE FANTASTIC! Moist and flavorful. I brought some into work today. Not one person could tell they were vegan. They even asked me if I was no longer vegan!

TIP: If you search on GoogleMaps, it shows the location as a grey house. The bakery is NOT the grey house, it is in the storefront to the left of the grey house. It's to the left of the liquor store.

Pros: great flavors & variety, inexpensive, friendly owners
Anna A.
Anna A.

Delicious, great prices and service

5 Posted on 11 / 13 / 2012

Everything is vegan here and they always have a few gluten free options. Prices are less than the other bakeries, but the quality of the desserts are top notch. This is my go to place for cupcakes. The service is great too. You can tell that they really care about what they do.

Pros: Good value, Delicious, Friendly service

Jennilyn329
Jennilyn329

Awesome Cupcakes!

5 Posted on 08 / 21 / 2012

We needed to order 2 dozen vegan cupcakes for my son's first birthday party. I called several cake shops asking for vegan options, and I was turned away by all of them. Luckily, I came across Treehouse Bakery! Not only are all of their products vegan, they created beautiful cupcakes for us that matched my son's invitations. The cupcakes were delicious and the whole process was just a great experience. We'll be using them for all of our parties in the future.

Pros: Delicious, Beautiful, Vegan!

Dear Owner and Manager of Treehouse Bakery: