Tree of Life Rejuvenation C...

Cafe providing all-you-want buffet style meals at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Organic, vegan, seasonal, kosher, and low sugar live food cuisine. Registered guests enjoy all meals with stay at the Centre. Expansive views of the high desert and Red Mountain. Call for hours - tell us. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Buffet, Kosher, All Raw
686 Harshaw Rd
Patagonia, Arizona 85624

Call for hours - tell us

• Reservations required

First Review by DanimalPanda

Blessed Food!

Posted on 09 / 27 / 2014

Whenever visiting Tucson, I always fly to my favorite flowers, those vegetarian restaurants providing super delicious blessings of life energy. I'd never been to Tree of Life, but I had heard great things about it from many locals, and from reading about this beautiful place.

AHhhhh these beautiful rolling hills surrounding Patagonia. The landscape is really lovely and you can just feel its power and blessings with eyes closed. The land seems to caress and care for all its inhabitants

To visit this place, call ahead and confirm your plans to visit.

Traveling here is a GREAT event to enjoy alone or with friends!

The food is normally vegan, live, raw. I don't know much because I've only eaten here once, but you should check every time.

You will taste a lot of local flavors, all or most the food is sourced right THERE! I got to experience things I only dreamed of, like juniper berries!

Looking forward to making this a regular visit, and receiving many more blessings, each completely unique, unforgettable and divine!

Dear Owner and Manager of Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center Cafe: