Vegetarian restaurant with a trendy atmosphere and full bar, opened Jun 2013. Menu is seasonal and small, consisting of snacks, small plates, and large plates. Most items are vegan (all desserts) or have a vegan option. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Beer/Wine

hippie2783
hippie2783

so good!!

5 Posted on 08 / 11 / 2014

best vegan doughnuts EVER!!!!! came back two days in a row just to have them! great service, even better food!!!

RuthDonnelly
RuthDonnelly

Great Vegan Options And Nice Ambience

5 Posted on 07 / 31 / 2014

The food tasted even better than the menu descriptions sounded (and they sounded delicious!) I recommend the stuffed eggplant-- it's mixed with leeks, potatoes, and fennel, covered with pecans, and served on tasty couscous. For dessert, the chocolate truffles are incredible.
Updated from previous review on Friday July 25, 2014

Pros: Delicious, Friendly,Helpful Staff, Attractive Decor
Cons: Parking
Vegan Vagabond
Vegan Vagabond

Good food. Questionable service.

4 Posted on 06 / 17 / 2014

This place is very vegan friendly. For this, I am very grateful. The menu is small, but creative. This is not your average veggie joint. The food I ordered was fresh and flavorful, but it took a long time and my entree came out with my starter. I sat for a rather long time after I finished my meal, waiting to order dessert and, once the waiter finally showed up, he came with the check. In fairness, I think he was the only waiter and the place had a good crowd, so my experience may be an anomaly rather than the norm.

Pros: Very vegan friendly, Creative menu, Good food
Cons: Bad service, Small menu

Jenmcsmith07
Jenmcsmith07

Amazing!!!

5 Posted on 03 / 16 / 2014

Tree House is delicious!!! Food is amazing and the staff is friendly and great!! Almost everything can be made vegan and the nut cheeses are wonderful!!

fondducoeur
fondducoeur

Nice Upscale Vegan Dining

4 Posted on 03 / 02 / 2014

I have been to Tree House a couple times now, and will definitely go back, although probably for special occasions only. The menu is rather small, most items are vegan or can be vegan, and it is a bit pricey, especially for the portions that are received. That being said,I really appreciate having an all vegetarian place in St. Louis that is appropriate for a date or other special night. In terms of drinks, they have some tasty cocktails, but avoid the Sante Maria verde Bloody Mary. It was definitely not great, but the Rhubarb Ricky was delicious! In terms of food, the johnny cakes small plate, the brussels sprouts salad, the jambalaya, and the roasted duck were all quite tasty.

Pros: Mostly Vegan, Great Date Spot, Tasty Food
Cons: Small Portions, Pricey, Small Menu
drcoles
drcoles

wonderful

4 Posted on 02 / 16 / 2014

was wonderful! we enjoyed everything we ordered; from unique drinks through appetizers to dessert everything tasted wonderful!

Pros: food, atmosphere, price
Cons: staff (one in particular)
bartlettljc
bartlettljc

can't wait to go back!

5 Posted on 01 / 04 / 2014

So many options it was nearly impossible to choose! Decided to order family style and couldn't resist ordering the bread pudding. Wait staff really friendly, had great beer/wine choices including a nice happy hour (5-7pm).

hartwik
hartwik

Definitely Worth a Stop!

5 Posted on 11 / 17 / 2013

Had brunch on Sunday morning: best coffee (Goshen) I have had in a restaurant in a long time. Have vegan/vegetarian alternatives beyond the usual, with a creative, outside of the box menu. Nice portions as well--just perfect, and attractively served. Friendly staff and whimsical wallpaper:) All in all, a winner.

Pros: Inventive use of flavors, Friendly, quick service, Good local ingredients
Cons: Music a bit on the loud side
RunningCUTIE
RunningCUTIE

amazing!

5 Posted on 08 / 30 / 2013

What a treat! We just ate there tonight and I had to review ASAP! My husband and I split the vegan cheese plate, which was divine! All three cheeses were amazing: the Gouda was our favorite! We both got the street tacos too, which we loved! The chorizo ones were the best! Definitely a new favorite place! I'm hopeful they will expand their menu too! I would highly recommend checking this out-we loved it!!!

Pros: delicious and creative food, great atmosphere, creative drinks

Dear Owner and Manager of Tree House: