Trattoria Ponte Verde

Vegetarian Italian food menu with pizza, pasta, and wine. Vegan antipasti, pasta, and pizza possible. In Old Neuköln (Rixdorf). Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Italian, Organic, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out
Kirchhofstr. 41
Berlin, Germany 12055
Closed Time

Mon-Sun 5:00pm-11:00pm

First Review by J-Veg
MrSteeps
MrSteeps

Good pizza and great service.

Posted on 06 / 10 / 2015

Really good vegan pizza and pasta, waitress looked rushed off her feet as it looked like an unexpectedly busy Tuesday evening, she was superb throughout, tolerated and smiled at my basic German.
Would definitely come again.

Pros: FRIENDLY SERVICE, VEGAN PIZZA
Cons: Grumpy pizza chef
vegankitten
vegankitten

Organic Vegan Pizza & Italian food.

Posted on 03 / 17 / 2015

Trattoria Ponte Verde serves organic Vegan Pizza & Italian food with great service. The pizza has a perfect crust and in my opinion Trattoria Ponte Verde is equal to and in some cases better than Sfizy. The restaurant is spacious and you can stretch out and relax (compared to most places in Berlin it feels super comfortable.) Well rounded, tightly focused menu with great desserts.

Located in Neukölln- it may seem this neighborhood is a bit out of the way- Trattoria Ponte Verde is conveniently located across the street from Cafe Vux (Vegan Restaurant) and 100 meters from Dr. Pogo Vegan Collective. Easily reached by both S+U Bahn. Your effort in exploring this part of Berlin will be amply rewarded with great vegan food.

Pros: Organic, Great crust, Spacious and relaxed
TableForOne
TableForOne

Chocolate mousse

Posted on 10 / 07 / 2014

The menu was in German, but all the vegan dishes were clearly marked. I had the spinach tagliatelle and my friend and her 3 year old had the spaghetti bolognese. Both dishes were pretty good, but nothing amazing.

The staff were friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was laid back. It was a kid friendly place too. The waiter brought out a child's seat that could be attached to the regular seats.

We had the vegan chocolate mousse for dessert. This was amazingly tasty and sweet and good.

Pros: Many vegan options, Friendly staff, Inexpensive

jennyc32
jennyc32

Nice, but not spectacular

Posted on 10 / 04 / 2014

Trattoria Ponte Verde is a nice restaurant and it has plenty of vegan options, which is great. However, the food itself is pretty unremarkable. I had a mushroom pizza with vegan cheese and it was all fine, but a wee bit oily, and generally on a par with what you'd get from a chain like Pizza Express. My boyfriend had the four seasons and was unimpressed with the mock meat. It's fine, but I wouldn't make a special trip there.

Pros: Lots of choice
Cons: Pizza a bit oily
Kyttiara
Kyttiara

Nice place, that's it

Posted on 09 / 10 / 2014

I went there to have a pizza, they hadn't any because it was "too early".. It was 1 o'clock in the afternoon, I mean, isn't it supposed to be a restaurant? I had a warm dish, was really good though, but to many things listed on the menu were not available at the time. The waitress was absolutely lovely though!

Pros: vegan options, lovely palce, very friendly staff
Cons: not so many GF options, almost nothing available at the time
annip
annip

Vegan pizza

Posted on 07 / 20 / 2014

I rarely eat all vegan food unless I make it myself since there's always that something that doesn't quite taste right. I absolutely adored the "tuna" pizza I got from Trattoria Ponte Verde last night and I also tasted my friends pizza (unfortunately I don't remember what it was) and it was just as amazing. The food tastes like it should and the surroundings are quite nice. Atmosphere was friendly and I had a lovely time!

Pros: Mock meats taste almost real, Atmosphere
MitziTant
MitziTant

Nice enough

Posted on 04 / 30 / 2014

I had a tuna salad and a vegan pizza Hawaii and both were good. Nothing out of the ordinary though. Prices are fine too!

Pros: great variety, delicious desserts
TamarBrosh
TamarBrosh

what a great place!!

Posted on 04 / 22 / 2014

i have been vegan for the last 10 years and gave up pizza long time ago...until me and my friends had the good luck to come to eat this amazing vegan pizza. the service is great, the place is very sweet and it is organic!! we love it and come almost every weekend.

Jirko
Jirko

italian food

Posted on 12 / 20 / 2013

we ate a pizza and lasagne here, both vegan. the food is presented nice. the pizza was ok, with vegan cheese. lasagne was honestly a bit disappointing, it was not very tasty, had no vegetables in it (only tomatosauce and fake meat) and was actually not hot when they served it. prices were reasonable.

Pros: vegan cheese
Cons: food not hot
RachelParle
RachelParle

Delicious vegan pizza

Posted on 06 / 30 / 2013

My husband and I had a great meal here last night. The restaurant is light, bright and clean and the staff were very friendly throughout. I'm vegan and enjoyed my first ever 4 stagioni, complete with 2 different types of vegan meat and vegan cheese. The base, sauce and toppings were perfect and the whole pizza was delicious. My husband loves pizza and was more than satisfied with his veggie diavolo- very spicy! We finished with a vegan cheesecake and strawberry cake- both excellent but huge portions. My tip- after a huge pizza, share a dessert!

Pros: Great staff, Delicious authentic Italian pizza, Loads of vegan options
Cons: The area was quiet, even on a Saturday night
vegetariandood
vegetariandood

Nice pizza with veg meats

Posted on 05 / 30 / 2013

This is the only place I know in Berlin where you can get pizza with veg. fake meats. Very tasty. 8 EU for a pizza is not unusual in a good Italian restaurant, but I wish the prices were slightly lower. I didn't find the staff very friendly, but also not terribly unfriendly.

wildfang
wildfang

Very tasty pizza.

Posted on 02 / 19 / 2013

I was very positively surprised with this restaurant. Having read the first review and other reviews on qype, I didn't expect very much. The restaurant is very spacious and has quite a modern feel about it yet still feels cosy and comfortable. The waiter was very friendly and accommodating, helping us with the baby seat and us moving to a different table.
We both ordered the vegan PonteVerde pizza which was absolutely delicious, perfect crust and super tasty "cheese", we liked it even more than the pizza in Sfizy Veg. The vegan dessert that day was strawberry cheese cake which was also very tasty indeed.
The prices were also quite alright with a rich pizza for around 7€ considering that most ingredients are organic.
I will definitely recommend this place to others and come back as well.

Pros: Mostly organic ingredients, Very attentive staff, Nice atmosphere
J-Veg
J-Veg

Nice little Italian restaurant

Posted on 10 / 30 / 2012

I was here shortly after it opened with my wife and we both had a pizza. It was good that there was the option of having vegan ''cheese'' and vegan ''meat'' products, but I personally prefer pizza without any cheese and only the topping as the ''cheese'' wasn''t that tasty and dominated the flavour of the pizza. The pizza bases were really good, however. We also had a small starter of mixes salad/vegetables and that was quite good.

They also served a small variety of pasta dishes (of course!), salads, tarts, and cakes and had a good selection of wine and beer. I would say that the food is average value for Berlin.

The atmosphere was somewhere in between a restaurant and a cafe and there there was plenty of outside seating. The restaurant itself is located in a nice part of Neukolln near Rixdorf and is conveniently located accross the road from the ever popular Cafe Vux.

Pros: Nice location, Choice of vegan
Cons: cheese and meat

Dear Owner and Manager of Trattoria Ponte Verde: