Small health food store with a decent selection. more-less
Via di Santa Dorotea, 11 (near Piazza Trilussa/Ponte Sisto)
Rome, Italy 00153
06-5815331

Open Mon-Sat 9am-9pm, Sun 10:30am-9pm.

First Review by Sylvia
Sylvia
Sylvia

good shopping source

3 Posted on 05 / 16 / 2010

This tiny store sells a range of wholesome organic food as well as eco-friendly skincare products. I did not see any fresh veg &fruit but there is a good range of snacks at the counter i.e. dark chocolate bars, sesame treats which are priced around 1,30 Euros per bar. My Italian was limited, so was the Assistant's English however they let me browse as I looked for an alternative to meatballs for dinner; the SOTO vegan Burgers were already gone so I decided to take the veggie balls (pack of 12 for 4,00 Euros). The fridge had both diary and Soy yoghurts but unfortunately no non-diary milk option. Still this shop is a little blessing.

Pros: Soto organic range, Weleda products
Cons: no Soy milk, pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of Trastevere Bio: