Serves meat, veg options available. Pizzeria on the south side/Walker's Point that has specials nearly every day. On Wednesdays, you receive a 20% discount if you arrive on a bike or on the bus (show your bus transfer ticket). Uses local and organic produce when in season by way of Springdale Farm. Has 11 vegetarian pizzas, a number of which that can be made vegan. Vegan cheese available at extra charge. NOTE: Their garlic sauce used on many pizzas is vegetarian but may not be vegan (has eggs and maybe dairy). Price: Inexpensive more-less
Pizzeria, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by tendollarwine
tauberl
tauberl

Excellent veg pizza

4 Posted on 01 / 12 / 2014

I like to do eggplant and red peppers with vegan cheese on half - the veggies are always done just right, and whatever veg cheese they use (Daiya I think) melts very nicely - kind of similar to a goat cheese). This is my go-to for vegan pizza.

Pros: Tasty pizza, Friendly staff
Cons: Can be a long wait for a table, Could do more vegan apps
kdub
kdub

tasty pizza

4 Posted on 08 / 28 / 2010

I had the veggie pizza with vegan cheese and a salad, which was huge! Our waitress was very pleasant. I also like that they use local, organic produce when available. I will definitely be going back to try more pizzas!

Pros: tasty, inexpensive
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Great Vegan Pizza!

4 Posted on 04 / 04 / 2010

Transfer Pizza is an excellent option for vegans in the Milwaukee area. Our waitress was very friendly, funny, and took the time to fully explain the entire menu. They have basic pizzas and, what our waitress referred to as, extreme pizzas - they're extreme pizzas because of the many interesting toppings (e.g. fried potatoes, etc.).

I decided to order the lunch special which consisted of one small pizza (it was more like a medium), one topping, and a drink of choice (all this for only $6.95). I topped my pizza with vegan Teese cheese, fried potatoes, and onions, and it was so good! I can honestly say that this was one of the better vegan pizzas I've had, that coupled with the great customer service, made for an excellent experience, I highly recommend Transfer Pizza.

tendollarwine
tendollarwine

AMAZING!

4 Posted on 03 / 31 / 2010

Transfer is probably the best pizza I've ever had. Their sauce is made so fresh and you can taste it. They have so many vegan options, so many toppings (Teese, fried potatoes and avocado to name a few!) and it never disappoints! Also has a great atmosphere and excellent cocktails.

Pros: The food, The drinks, The scene

Dear Owner and Manager of Transfer Pizzeria: