Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. Open daily. more-less

First Review by TamaraO
TamaraO
TamaraO

Love this place!

5 Posted on 06 / 30 / 2011

I've been shopping here since they opened this store after my Mom told me I'd love Trader Joe's and I do! It has become my primary grocery store even though I live a half hour away. All of the staff are super-friendly and they have lots of the products I like. I wish they were bigger and had everything because I wouldn't go anywhere else...they also have a liquor store with terrific deals on their wine and beer. I always feel welcome there and would highly recommend it! :)

Dear Owner and Manager of Trader Joe's - Woodbury: