Trader Joe's - Westfield

Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. more-less

First Review by kindlizard
Seakist
Seakist

I LOVE This Store!

4 Posted on 04 / 21 / 2013

There is not much of an organic selection, but I love this store so much because the workers are SO NICE (unlike Whole Foods in my area).

Plus, I got a whole bag of groceries for $25!!!!

I just wish they had some sort of cruelty free beauty selection and Kombucha. Then I'd be here every day and forget Whole Foods altogether.

Pros: Nice workers, Professional, Great overall vibe
Cons: Need to carry Kombucha, Need to carry cruelty free products, Need more organic produce
vegetaliennemadeline
vegetaliennemadeline

Best for a veg*n in the area

4 Posted on 01 / 30 / 2011

I go here often for groceries, and they have so many vegan options! From baked tofu to clif bars to their soy chorizos, you'll be able to find anything you're looking for here. Very nice grocery store. Wouldn't necessarily call it a health store, though. Just a nice, exceptionally veg*n-friendly grocery store!

Pros: Good value, Delicious, Variety
kindlizard
kindlizard

old stompin ground

3 Posted on 06 / 28 / 2010

This was one of the only places to get OG produce in the area. It was a typical TJs w the nut and frozen selection that is vegan friendly. Their produce was sometimes rotten inside out, but this was a problem at all the area groceries.

I don't consider TJs a HF store really. They have a lot of meat. But there a few more OG/vegan items there than usual, so I guess I get it. If you are a TJ fan in the area, it is a nice one.

Dear Owner and Manager of Trader Joe's - Westfield: