Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. Open daily. more-less
1000 Bald Hill Rd
Warwick, Rhode Island 02886
Now Open

Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by JennLisa923

Good, but could be great. . .

Posted on 08 / 12 / 2015

All in all, a great little place to shop. Very clean, staff is exceptionally nice and helpful. Unfortunately, not very many vegan options at all, more upsetting, almost NO organic options. I definitely couldn't ever get ALL of my grocery needs here. Good location. Their Trader Joe's brand shredded vegan mozzarella is the best I've found, but isn't organic.

My Go-To Grocery Store

Posted on 12 / 06 / 2013

I absolutely love this store. It's small but holds quite the variety! Definitely has the best prices for healthy food options. The snack foods offered here are amazing and well priced. The Trader Joe's brand items have yet to disappoint! I LOVE the Frozen Quinoa With Vegetable Melange. The Chicken-less mandarin orange morsels are delicious as well! (Get both every time I go there). I wish they offered more meat substitutes, though. Friendliest [and most helpful] staff you will ever meet!

Pros: Prices, Quality, Staff
Cons: Not many vegan options, Small store

Dear Owner and Manager of Trader Joe's - Warwick: