Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. Open daily. more-less

First Review by JennLisa923
JennLisa923
JennLisa923

My Go-To Grocery Store

4 Posted on 12 / 06 / 2013

I absolutely love this store. It's small but holds quite the variety! Definitely has the best prices for healthy food options. The snack foods offered here are amazing and well priced. The Trader Joe's brand items have yet to disappoint! I LOVE the Frozen Quinoa With Vegetable Melange. The Chicken-less mandarin orange morsels are delicious as well! (Get both every time I go there). I wish they offered more meat substitutes, though. Friendliest [and most helpful] staff you will ever meet!

Pros: Prices, Quality, Staff
Cons: Not many vegan options, Small store

Dear Owner and Manager of Trader Joe's - Warwick: