Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. more-less
40665 Winchester Rd

Navegante
Navegante

I love Trader Joe's!

Posted on 06 / 18 / 2014

I was pleased to find this Trader Joe's next to the place we scoped out for lunch during a road trip (Earth Bistro - loved their vegan pizza!). It was nice to go in and find my favorite snacks and foods to stock up for the car. This location is clean and the staff were nice. Typical Trader Joe's experience - nice/cheap wine selection, which we don't have in the Utah stores. A quick google search led me to this statement about some wines I saw: Company email (May 2014): "We are pleased to let you know that all of our Charles Shaw wines are, in fact, vegan!"

Pros: Good vegan food and snacks, Vegan wine, Nice staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Trader Joe's: