Trader Joes - St. Louis Park

Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. Open daily. more-less

First Review by Carynnicole
lottm002
lottm002

Wouldn't TRADE it for anything

5 Posted on 07 / 22 / 2013

I go out of my way to shop at Trader Joes. Obviously it's more expensive than large supermarkets, but the food is of much higher quality and the store makes for a pleasant shopping experience. The food, environment, and staff are great, but the best part of Trader Joes is definitely the Two Buck Chuck - 2 dollar wine?? What's not to love? :)

Pros: Awesome quality, Great selection, 2 buck chuck
Cons: Spendy, Often crowded
Carynnicole
Carynnicole

Favorite Store!

5 Posted on 01 / 30 / 2013

I absolutely love shopping here! It not only is closer to me than the whole foods market but it has a much different atmosphere. You always feel welcome the second you walk in the door. I have never seen an unhappy employee. Staff is very helpful and accommodating.

Pros: Warm Atmosphere, Great Vegan Products
Cons: Small Store

Dear Owner and Manager of Trader Joes - St. Louis Park: