Part of specialty food grocery store chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food items. more-less
13343 Manchester Rd
St Louis, Missouri 63131
Now Open

Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm

First Review by SynthVegan

Does the trick when you don't want to drive far.

Posted on 09 / 16 / 2008

When I lived in St. Louis I went here when I didn't want to drive all the way to Whole Foods. Overall I think they carry a decent selection of things, just not enough Vegan items. I'm unsure if this varies by location, as I mainly frequented this one. Overall it's a nice store with very nice employees. Oh, and be careful at the sampling station - an employee tried telling me something was Vegan, but she didn't know what exactly Vegan was [it had cheese in it], so I almost accidentally ate dairy because of it.

Dear Owner and Manager of Trader Joe's: