Trader Joe's - Springfield

Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. Open daily. more-less
6394 Springfield Plaza
Springfield, Virginia 22150
703-569-9301
  • Wheelchair accessible

First Review by NegarIrani
TexasChristy
TexasChristy

Lucky to have one so close to me!

Posted on 02 / 13 / 2014

I love shopping at this Trader Joe's. The staff is really friendly, though I wouldn't call any of them highly knowledgable. I find their organic produce prices to be some of the best in the area, they have great prices on plant-based milks, and I am able to stock up on plenty of gluten free products for my son. They do lack on vegan products though, unfortunately.

Pros: Lots of gluten free products, Lots of vegetarian products, Friendly customer service
Cons: lack vegan products
NegarIrani