Trader Joe's - South Loop

Part of specialty food chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food. more-less
1147 S Wabash Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60605
312-588-0489

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by SynthVegan
jbglidd
jbglidd

Some Organic/Vegetarian Selection, Not Great

Posted on 11 / 03 / 2012

There is an eclectic mix of food/beverages at this location but other than it's proximity to my home Whole Foods offers a much broader selection of vegetarian/vegan options. Trader Joe's prices are better than Whole Foods but that is somewhat offset with the fact I still need to visit another store to get all my groceries.

Pros: Location, Prices
Cons: Limited vegetarian/vegan selection
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Trader Joe's - South Loop

Posted on 10 / 09 / 2011

This Trader Joe's is a great new addition to South Loop. It's conveniently located right off of the Roosevelt EL stop and not far down the road from Whole Foods too (so you can get two trips done in one trip pretty easily). This TJ's carries all of the same things that the other ones do. I do prefer the produce here over the local supermarkets, and the prices aren't bad either. I also love the frozen basil cubes that they carry here too - they're so convenient.

Dear Owner and Manager of Trader Joe's - South Loop: