Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. more-less
560 Boston Post Rd
Orange, Connecticut 06477
203-795-5505

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by urnewbuddee
urnewbuddee
urnewbuddee

I Love Trader Joe's!

5 Posted on 01 / 23 / 2012

Trader Joe's is a fantastic place to buy inexpensive specialty items, as well as reasonably priced everyday goods. They have unique store brand food items that are great as main dishes or sides. They sell their own brand of soy creamer that is delicious and cheaper than Silk brand that you buy in Stop and Shop or Shop Rite. I could go there with $60 to spend on groceries for my boyfriend and I during the week, and leave with more than I'd expected to get for the price. They have many vegetarian prepared foods, frozen and otherwise. The staff is very informative and willing to help with anything you might need. They do free samples of some of their products on some days, and they have a decent selection of fresh fruits and vegetables. Overall, this is a fantastic, budget-friendly place to shop for the majority of your grocery needs.

Pros: occassional free samples, great store brand products, friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Trader Joe's - Orange: