Trader Joe's - Oceanside

Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. more-less

First Review by Pattypom
Pattypom
Pattypom

• raw

Good Organic choices

5 Posted on 02 / 24 / 2013

Trader Joe's sells a lot of organic produce that are usually the best prices in my neighborhood. You have to read the labels. Their unsweetened rice milk has 10 grams of sugar! Some of their products are high in salt, unless it says low sodium. Otherwise, they have a good selection, and I shop there several times a week. Be careful for their organic red peppers. I have brought home bad ones several times, so now I check them very carefully.

Pros: good value, lowest prices

Dear Owner and Manager of Trader Joe's - Oceanside: