Trader Joe's - Nashua

Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. more-less

First Review by Woody
Justin Williams
Justin Williams

It's Trader Joe's

5 Posted on 01 / 16 / 2014

What can I say, it's Trader Joe's. TJ has been my favorite store for years anywhere I live. While they do have a lot of meat products, they are definitely veg friendly and I try to shop there as often as possible. There are not a lot of choices in Nashua, and this is my go to place. The kale chips and vegan Strawberry Ice Cream are to die for.

And the staff here are extremely friendly. I always have the best conversation while checking out.

Pros: Cheap, Lots of Unique Choices, Friendly Staff
jeanvabumy
jeanvabumy

Closest Health Food Grocery

4 Posted on 04 / 03 / 2013

Trader Joe's Nashua (used to be Tyngsboro but recently moved) is a great shop to find hard to find foods. I've always had a pleasant experience there and tend to shop once every few months. While not strictly vegetarian they do have a larger selection of vegetarian and vegan food than the local Market Basket.

Pros: Variety, Good Flyer Deals, Selection
Cons: Plaza can be difficult to access, Can be pricey
Woody
Woody

Great store!

4 Posted on 12 / 09 / 2012

Great grocery store for organic and natural foods. Just the right size. I shop here every week for most everything we need. The staff is excellent and they have many meatless alternatives. I only wish they had more organic spices.

Pros: Organic, price, staff
Cons: traffic at new location

Dear Owner and Manager of Trader Joe's - Nashua: