Trader Joe's - Decatur Blvd

Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. more-less

First Review by stef42678
whosmeggyn
whosmeggyn

• herbivore

I want to live here, really.

5 Posted on 10 / 22 / 2011

I am never disappointed with this store. They are constantly coming out with new products, interesting finds, and vegan food. The joes there are friendly and eager to assist you. On top of all this, the food is reasonably priced!

Pros: atmosphere, prices, selection
Cons: usually crowded
michele44
michele44

an ok trip

3 Posted on 09 / 15 / 2011

I went to trader joes on a wed. It was crowded wall to wall people. Small store, grumpy workers. They have wonderful fresh looking produce. But i set out with a list. Didn't even get half on my list i needed. Prices were fare. But only as a have to would i go back again. I ask for help to find a couple items once i was ignored second time got a grumpy responce. I like to relaxe while i shop not be pushed an bumped into. An happy employes would have gone along ways to help.

Pros: good prices, fresh produce, some vegan
Cons: grumpy workers, to small store an crowded, not enough choices
stef42678
stef42678

Great for Veggies

4 Posted on 07 / 05 / 2010

I am vegan, so I love Trader Joe's because it has a great selection of vegetarian products and fresh produce. I like this location because the employees are always helpful and checkout is fast and easy. There is a great selection of fresh produce and organic products. Great shopping for vegans.

Pros: Fresh Produce

Dear Owner and Manager of Trader Joe's - Decatur Blvd: