Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. Open daily. more-less

First Review by Sarah P
Cybervegan
Cybervegan

Great Store

4 Posted on 07 / 12 / 2014

I've been shopping here for the last five years and I have to say that this is nice Trader Joe's. I agree that they need more of a selection and they need to get in some local produce but I would rather shop here than at Whole Foods. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Pros: Friendly, Knowledgable Staff, Clean and well organized.
Cons: Needs a Bigger Selection
Sarah P
Sarah P

Very friendly store

3 Posted on 07 / 31 / 2013

This is a typical small Trader Joe's, and I always buy soy milk, almond milk, and soy creamer here. Staff are always so friendly and happy, and the positive attitude is contagious.

Pros: Inexpensive , Convenient location, Great non-dairy milk selection
Cons: Chain store, Small selection in any department , Few local produce options

Dear Owner and Manager of Trader Joe's: