Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. Open daily. more-less
375 Russell St
Hadley, Massachusetts 01035
413-587-3260

First Review by Sarah P
jujutsuka
jujutsuka

ok

Posted on 01 / 08 / 2015

This place is super small and hard to navigate when it's busy, which it usually is. On the upside they have some great items. However -- with wholefoods nearby I usually forget the Trader Joe's exists. Bad on my part, need to try harder -- but it's so crowded! Anyway, they have good stuff. :)

Pros: creative items
Cons: crowded and busy
Cybervegan
Cybervegan

Great Store

Posted on 07 / 12 / 2014

I've been shopping here for the last five years and I have to say that this is nice Trader Joe's. I agree that they need more of a selection and they need to get in some local produce but I would rather shop here than at Whole Foods. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Pros: Friendly, Knowledgable Staff, Clean and well organized.
Cons: Needs a Bigger Selection
Sarah P
Sarah P

Very friendly store

Posted on 07 / 31 / 2013

This is a typical small Trader Joe's, and I always buy soy milk, almond milk, and soy creamer here. Staff are always so friendly and happy, and the positive attitude is contagious.

Pros: Inexpensive , Convenient location, Great non-dairy milk selection
Cons: Chain store, Small selection in any department , Few local produce options

Dear Owner and Manager of Trader Joe's: